Saturday, August 9, 2008

Music and Loneliness - Best Friends

In this world today, we come across people who find themselves lonely or try to show that they are lonely to get attention from others. For me being lonely has always been peaceful. I too belong to the community of people who love being lonely or you can say being alone. When I am alone I listen to music and I think music can be your best friend, if you are really interested in music. I have had friends who left me alone when I needed them the most, and I took to music then, I tried to get a good collection of music, tried to listen to jazz, rock, instrumental, hard rock, fusion, being in India loved to listen to ghazals and some good songs.Friends are humans who leave you as and when they want to leave you, but music stays on forever. In this material world everybody has become greedy and they use you when they want, they will make you friend, and leave you in pain. In my life I have gone through this pain again and again and the only friend who healed me was the music.

Sometime or another we will experience a time when we are alone. There is nothing wrong with being alone.Far outside your bedroom window nobody cares if you're lonely.It happens that sometimes you feel that you are different and sometimes you feel that you are so isolated that you don't feel like you fit anywhere. At that time sometimes you wish if you had somebody to talk to, a friend or a soul who can listen to you , sit and talk to you.

Life takes you through a roller coaster, it stirs you to make you strong and makes your life more tough so that you never lose, but strive to win those odd problems that come your way. My life has seen ups and down in relationships and in friendships, friends came in my life and left me for their good. Sometimes you don't even know for what reason a person came into your life, what was the purpose. It becomes worst when you are living peacefully and suddenly some old friends whom you were trying to forget comes back to your life, not to make you happy or give you happiness , but I think to make your life more worse, to give you pain, to make you sad.And always as usual music comes to your rescue, I agree that music also reminds you of your old memories but it also makes you feel good and brings a smile on your face on all those tough times when you have forgotten to smile.

Music my best friend I love you for all those times you have made me smile and for all those times you stopped me from crying. Music to me is friendship, music to me is god and music to me is life.

No comments: