Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lonely Warrior

The highways have become darker, and I am all set again to go on a mission. Life has become a vicious battlefield. Everyday when I travel I don't know where the roads will take me and where I will stop, sometimes I feel that I should keep moving on and I should never stop. I always wanted to be a warrior and see the I got a chance to become a warrior, I got a chance to fight for myself, but the worst part is I have to fight with myself. Life has become so complex that I have to keep myself motivated otherwise I am dead. As the warfield is so dense I have to be alert and keep myself updated with everything whatever I come across, I have to keep walking alone. Sometimes when I get time, I manage to be with my family and at that time I feel I should leave the war and take rest, recoil myself and get ready to come back in the battlefield.

The battlefield has different levels like you have in games. You always dream of going to the next level so that you can reach the other side. Some are lucky that they already reached the next level and I am still stuck in the first level itself. You hardly get any time to rest. The war becomes more fierce and you have to keep on fighting and sometimes you feel that you don't have enough strength to fight, but you have to go on fighting coz if you stop you are dead.

I try to take out time from war and sometimes write down articles to put across my idea. I know somewhere in the back of my mind that I have to do a lot more than what I am doing right now. But the way the war has been going on, it has taken away my talent and interest to work on the things I had in my mind.

Life has so much stored in it, so many things to do, so much to learn, but I have to energize myself, keep myself motivated to keep myself on my toes to keep on working and work more and more for my family and for myself. I have to keep on fighting and work hard so that I can make my dreams come true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesum piece of work
i can clearly understand ur state of mind. it truly depict wat you are going through.